- Search |
Practice areas ▼
- Client pricing |
- Ask an expert |
- Login |
Business Transformation,Leadership Development,Organizational Development
Entrepreneurs and SMB/SME's
An anticipatory thought leader, Dr. Rick Pfohl has over two decades of experience in business transformation as well as leadership and organizational development. As the President of Navigos, Rick promotes anticipatory leadership, business model mapping, idea fusion and P2P mapping. His primary focus lies in assisting entrepreneurs as well as small and medium sized businesses/ enterprises. Adept at catering to multiple industries, Rick has developed expertise in utilizing progressive technologies and applying strategic intelligence to achieve organizational transformation with a global mindset. Currently, an Adjunct Professor at School of Management Studies, Eastern University, Rick trains young students on the nuances of Organizational Leadership. In addition, he founded The Global Institute for Leadership Development in 2008. Prior to this, Rick worked as a consultant across the USA and beyond.
Proficient in mentoring cohesive cross-functional teams in transnational environments, he focuses on the following:
• Establish a sustainable competitive advantage through risk assessment, analyzing competing agendas and value stream mapping
• Maximize engagement and productivity
• Drive organizational fluidity by assessing, aligning and applying strategies towards a specific goal in the interest of all stakeholders
Publications and Education
Rick has an applied Doctorate in Strategic Leadership (D.S.L.) from Regent University. He is also a Major in Strategic Foresight with an emphasis in Global IT Strategy. He earned an MBA from Liberty University and a Master’s Certificate in Information Technology Project Management from The George Washington University. Rick has significantly contributed to the domain of leadership and organizational development through his publications in “Leader Values”.
A few of his publications are as follows:
• Ethics, the Heart of Leadership, 2007
• Returning to Values to Make an Impact, 2007
• Moving From Alienation to Significance, 2007
• What Followers Want From Their Leaders, 2007
• How Socio-technical Systems Reinforce Organizational Values, 2006
• Are Followers More than Physical Beings?, 2006
• EQ-i Certified through MHS (Emotional Intelligence)
• FIRO Element B Certified through HPS, Inc
• Executive & Personal Development Coach
• Certified Software Manager (SPA – 2002)
• Who’s Who Among Students In American Universities & Colleges (2008)
• Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies [CAGS] in Leadership (2007)
Duration and cost of an engagement depends on the scope of work, identified during the initial consultation.
Anytime. By appointment.
In person: Hartford, CT